Monday, July 26, 2010

Gimme some slack: I'm not lazy, I'm slow.

Earlier today, I had the best intentions of writing a post tonight. But now, as of ten minutes to one, I know that is impossible. Anything that comes out of my head in my current state of exhaustion, after I've toiled over the articles for far longer than the three hours I anticipated, is bound to be incomprehensible. Therefore I promise to hammer out a couple of paragraphs in the early morning tomorrow (today!), so you will have plenty of time to comment on my post before class.

In order to determine the approximate amount of time that it will take me to read a given piece in the future, I will multiply Professor Veazey's estimation by 2.5.

G'nite.

9 comments:

  1. It took me longer than the three hours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me forever! I guess I'm a slow reader too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cody, you responded to the wrong blog. I did not mention anything about the White man taking over anything. That was Kai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I didn't. Most of my comment on Kai's post wasn't addressed to you. It was addressed to Kai.

    In the first sentence of my post, I just wanted to let you know that I liked your comment before transitioning in my spiel. Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Reading, but it is quite a bit. Sleep on it and I'll comment when you post it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, RL, it's fascinating. I feel guilty for living in Alaska all my life and not learning about the landmark legislation in our state history, such as ANCSA or ANILCA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cody, that was a mouth full. But yet, very interesting reading. I really enjoyed your comments and it made me starting more about what this is all about even today.

    ReplyDelete